This 2-hour short course includes audio narration with transcripts and on-demand viewing and bookmarking capabilities that enable you to complete the course as your schedule allows.
Note: Online courses are only available to NACE Members and registered customers. If you purchase an online course, please log-in using your NACE profile to ensure your purchase and NACE Login are linked. If you are not currently a member or registered customer, NACE International will automatically create a profile for you. Details of your registration and instructions to view your online course will be sent to you after purchase.
• Understand the mechanisms of corrosion
• Understand the costs of corrosion across industry
• Recognize the importance of corrosion prevention and control planning
• Recognize the purpose of the CPC planning standard
• Identify the different components of the standard
• Identify the items or topics that should be addressed during CPC planning
• Possess a fundamental understanding of how this standard can be utilized as an effective tool during CPC planning